We are all excited to hear about the progress on a Covid vaccine and that this should improve the quality of life for all of us.
We know that you, like us, are struggling with the confines imposed upon us all due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Everyone is trying to make the best of the situation and, as a practice, we are committed to caring for you in the best possible way whilst keeping both you and our team safe.
To keep you as informed as possible, we will update these messages frequently as we become aware of more information from NHS England:
• Some hospitals have now received the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine and are starting to invite patients in for their vaccine
• Some GP practices will start to receive the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine this week and are inviting patients in for their vaccine.
• We will let you know the specific local Covid vaccination plans as soon as we can
• Please do not telephone us to ask when or if you are going to get a Covid Vaccine.
• We will contact you individually if and when you are invited to have a vaccine and will keep this website updated.
• The vaccine will be given in order of priority to those at highest risk first.
• Please act on your invitation when it comes, and make sure you attend your appointments.
• It is essential, if you are given a vaccine, that you return for the second part of the vaccination on the date that you are advised to.
• Please continue to abide by all the social distancing and hand hygiene guidance, which will still save lives.
Meanwhile, we all need to keep to the advice of hand-washing, face masks and social distancing but we all look forward to the time when we will return to life as normal.
Thank you for your patience
Dr H Trowell, Dr S Giles and Partners